I always find these kinds of things intriguing, especially when I read another person’s answers.
So here goes….
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I thought I’d better wash my hair, it was getting oily and yucky!
2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A nurse or flight attendant. A psychic put that in my head years ago….
3. What’s a word you say a lot?
4. What is your current desktop picture?
The shark from Finding Nemo, but gory with blood dripping from his mouth. I don’t know why but I love it.
5. How old were you the first time you got drunk?
I think I was 18. That was a very long time ago.
6. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Probably Greek yogurt. Is that a food?
7. What would you change about yourself?
That’s a hard one. There are so many things that I’m working on changing now. At times I think I’m too nice. At times I drink too much. At times I’m lazy. I guess I’d like to be more independent. Yep, that’s it!!!!
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I like living here in Pittsburgh. I can’t say that I’d like to live anywhere else, this is what/where I know.
9. What is the last film you saw?
Captain Phillips. It was wonderful!
10. What type of music do you like most?
I like Country, but really I’ll listening to almost anything. With the exception of Jazz.
11. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving.
I’ve been sky diving and loved it. Bungee jumping isn’t safe. There’s no reserve to pull if the first one doesn’t work.
12. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I would be an actress, but a chubby one, so I wouldn’t have to diet all the time.
13. Have you ever won a trophy?
Nope. Not very good in sports activities. Never played when I was a kid. I tend to think trophys are over rated.
14. Are you a good cook?
I think I am. I try very hard. I like to make things that please people.
15. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I do, but I try not to. I think that it the very LEAST my family could do for me.
16. What do you think about the most?
17. If you had a big win in the lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I couldn’t keep it a secret long at all. I would probably blab it to the world right away.
18. Do you sing in the shower?
No, but I sing in the car ALL THE TIME!
19. What is your favorite time of the day?
Usually some time in the evening, when I’m alone and everyone is in bed. Ahhhhh, peace and quiet.
20. What is most important in life?
Leave a Reply